Essential Oils : Breathing
Some essential oils improve the quality and freshness of the air and promote breathing. They are ideal for naturally cleaning and purifying the air in your home.
Siberian Fir Organic Essential Oil
The Siberian fir is a coniferous tree up to 35m high that is mainly found in boreal and mountainous regions. It is the most common fir tree in Russia, and its virtues are mainly focused on solving respiratory ailments. We have selected carefully harvested Needle extracts from Bulgaria in order to offer a superior quality oil. It has a fresh scent of Pine and Balsamic.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Rich in anti-inflammatory active ingredients
- Effective against spasms and coughs
- Diluted in vegetable oil, it is particularly recommended for respiratory massage on the chest or to treat joint problems.
In infusion: To purify and calm the respiratory tract
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To purify, purify and deodorize the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a woody atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In particular, it helps to promote breathing and increase the breath, but also to soothe joint pain.
Siberian Fir essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Abies sibirica (siberian fir) oil, limonene*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables/ Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Provoque une irritattion cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux / Causes serious eye irritation. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraine des effets à long terme/ Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects