Essentials Oils : Silhouette
These essential oils used in massage diluted in a vegetable oil are particularly effective. Thanks to their draining and firming properties, they help you regain a beautiful, slimmer figure and firmer skin.
Green Cypress Organic Essential Oil
Originally from Asia, this beautiful tree with a grey-brown bark can measure up to 40 metres. Its leaves are very small and dark green, and it grows especially on calcareous soils. We have chosen to use extracts of Moroccan green cypress to ensure the quality of its superior properties. Its essential oil gives off a balsamic and sweet fragrance.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- In infusion, it is a soothing and rebalancing
- Cleans the air and brings freshness
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil, to be used for draining, invigorating massages and for heavy legs.
In infusion: To soothe and rebalance the body and mind. It is also excellent for throat problems and has detoxifying properties,
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a fresh atmosphere and thus deodorize a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, in particular to solve problems of heavy legs and cellulite
Green Cypress essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to solve skin problems. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Cupressus sempervirens (green cypress) extract, linalool*, limonene*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: alpha-pinene, delta-3-carene, limonene, beta-pinene. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/ Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.