Essential Oils :
100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better well-being and a better life.
Fresh Coriander Leaf Organic Essential Oil
Coriander is a plant measuring between 30 and 60 cm high. I can be found in the wild in southern Europe and the East, but is above all a cultivated plant. We have selected extracts of Coriander Leaf carefully harvested in Hungary in order to offer a superior quality oil. Its smell is strong and sharp.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Very pleasant after a hearty meal
- Digestive Toners
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is recommended for a soothing and anti-inflammatory massage
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home. Preferably add a lemon essential oil to balance the smell.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: Allows to perform soothing massages of the chest, abdomen and back. Do not hesitate to add a few drops of Lemon EO to balance the smell of the mixture.
Coriander essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a massage that stimulates concentration and dissipates anxiety and stress. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.