Essential Oils : Breathing
Some essential oils improve the quality and freshness of the air and promote breathing. They are ideal for naturally cleaning and purifying the air in your home.
Eucalyptus Radiata from Australia Organic Essential Oil 30 ml
Originally from Tasmania in Australia, Eucalyptus Radiata can reach heights of up to 50 metres and requires a good amount of water for its growth, which is why it has been transplanted to Mediterranean and subtropical countries to dry out wetlands. We have selected extracts of Eucalyptus Radiata from Australia, the cradle of this plant and producing a remarkable oil. The latter gives off a fresh, sweet, balsamic smell.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Tonic aroma to ward off winter
- Energizing and stimulating, it purifies the air
In infusion: To tone the body and mind, especially in winter.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a fresh atmosphere and thus deodorize a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is a skin tonic used to solve small skin problems.
The essential oil of Eucalyptus Radiata is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) leaf/stem oil, linalool*, limonene*, citral*, geraniol*, citronellol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: limonene, beta-pinene, alpha-pinene, citral. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction. Liquide et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux / Cause serious eye irritation. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.