Essential Oils : Skin Care
Diluted in a vegetable oil, essential oils have many virtues to make your skin more beautiful. Thanks to their properties, they take care of damaged and tired skin, especially sensitive, oily or problematic skin.
Patchouli Extra Sri Lanka Organic Essential Oil
Patchouli is a tropical aromatic herb that can reach 1 meter high. We have selected carefully harvested Patchouli extracts from Sri Lanka in order to offer a superior quality oil. It has a powerful amber, musky and oriental scent.
> Everything you need to know about this EO
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Very effective for draining
- In diffusion, pleasant scent (woody oriental) to perfume the house
- Diluted in a vegetable oil, it is the elixir for damaged and tired skin.
In infusion: For its tranquilizing and soothing properties, but also draining.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To cleanse the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create an oriental atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes problem skin and dermatoses, but also regenerates and restores the skin’s radiance.
Patchouli essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing and regenerating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oil.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Pogostemon cablin leaf oil.
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
kohli laurence –
C est la meilleure huile essentielle de Patchouli , et j ai essayé beaucoup de marques , une amie pour qui je prépare des sprays anti moustiques et dans lesquels je mets du patchouli , n’accepte aucun autre patchouli que celui de Finessence.
Il est Divin .