Essential Oils : Breathing
Some essential oils improve the quality and freshness of the air and promote breathing. They are ideal for naturally cleaning and purifying the air in your home.
Niaouli Madagascar Organic Essential Oil
Niaouli is a tropical tree with an average size of 8 to 12 metres and can sometimes reach 25 metres. We have selected extracts of Niaouli from Madagascar for its superior quality oil. It gives off a powerful, warm and dense fragrance.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Warm aromas to ward off winter
- Purifying air and stimulating
- Diluted in a Vegetal Oil, it is a skin regenerant that provides comfort to damaged skin.
In infusion: For a tonic moment during the winter.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create an atmosphere that encourages breathing.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it helps to promote breathing and increase the breath.
The essential oil of Niaouli is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Melaleuca quinquenervia oil, linalool*, limonene*, citronellol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables/ Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et de pénétration dans les poumons/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Provoque une irritation cutanée/ Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraine des effets à long terme/ Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects