Essential Oils : Skin Care
Diluted in a vegetable oil, essential oils have many virtues to make your skin more beautiful. Thanks to their properties, they take care of damaged and tired skin, especially sensitive, oily or problematic skin.
Bitter Orange Blossom Morocco Organic Essential Oil
The wild orange tree is a 5 to 10 metre tree native to China. We have selected extracts of Bitter Orange Blossom from Morocco for its superior quality oil. It has a sweet, floral scent.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- In infusion it is a tranquilizer
- By diffusing, it is a calming agent and brings its unique fragrance
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is a cellular stimulant.
In infusion: For its tranquilizing and soothing properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To cleanse the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a floral atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics In cosmetics, it soothes problem skin and dermatoses, but also regenerates and restores the skin’s radiance.
Neroli essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing and regenerating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oil.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, linalool*, limonene*, citral*, farnesol*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables/ Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et de pénétration dans les poumons/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Provoque une irritation cutanée/ Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux/ Cause serious eye irritation. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraine des effets à long terme/ Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects