Essential Oils : Breathing
Some essential oils improve the quality and freshness of the air and promote breathing. They are ideal for naturally cleaning and purifying the air in your home.
Wild Mint Organic Essential Oil
Wild Mint is a herbaceous plant from 20 to 60cm with oval leaves and small pinkish-white flowers. We have selected extracts of Field Mint from India for its superior quality oil. It has a refreshing and powerful smell.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Invigorating and refreshing aroma
- Promotes breathing
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil for a tonic massage
In infusion: For an invigorating and refreshing moment.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create an atmosphere that encourages breathing.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it helps to promote breathing and tone the body and mind.
The essential oil of Mint of the Fields is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil in order to carry out a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Mentha arvensis leaf oil, limonene*, linalool*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Nocif en cas d’ingestion/ Harmful if swallowed. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Provoque une irritation cutanée/ Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux / Causes serious eye irritation. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraine des effets néfastes à long terme / Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effect.