Essential Oils : Balance
Soothing, some essential oils promote relaxation of the body and a return to balance. Very pleasant after a hearty meal, they provide digestive well-being and reduce bloating sensations.
Tropical Basil Organic Essential Oil
Tropical Basil is a bushy annual plant, 20 to 60 centimetres tall, with oval, light to dark green leaves. We have carefully selected the purest tropical basil extracts in India. This essential oil has a fresh, lively, aniseed scent. The first notes are reminiscent of tarragon.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Very pleasant after a hearty meal
- Cleaning air and relaxing
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, apply to sooth skin and insect bites
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties. It also has aphrodisiac properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes insect bites in particular
Tropical Basil essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a massage that stimulates concentration and dissipates anxiety and stress. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, linalool*, eugenol*, limonene*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: Methylcavicol, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, linalool. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Nocif en cas d’ingestion / Harmful if swallowed. Susceptible d’induire des anomalies génétiques / Suspected of causing genetic defects. Susceptible de provoquer le cancer / Suspected of causing cancer. Nocif pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.