Essential Oils :
100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better well-being and a better life.
Ravintsara Madagascar Organic Essential Oil 30 ml
The Ravintsara is an average tree 10 to 15 meters high originating in China and acclimatised to Madagascar. We have selected extracts of Ravintsara carefully harvested in its original forests to offer a superior quality oil. It has a fresh and sweet smell of eucalyptus.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Strengthens the organization
- Air Purifier
- Invigorating for tired muscles
In infusion: to stimulate the natural defences, fight against infections and stimulate the nervous system.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: to Clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a fresh atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: it is used to treat skin infections, reduce perspiration, moisturize and heal wounds.
Ravintsara essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to solve skin problems. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Cinnamomum camphora (camphor) leaf oil, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquides et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Provoque une irritation cutanée/ Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux / Cause serious eye irritation. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraine des effets néfastes à long terme / Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effect.