Essential Oils : Breathing
Some essential oils improve the quality and freshness of the air and promote breathing. They are ideal for naturally cleaning and purifying the air in your home.
Wild Scots Pine from Europe Organic Essential Oil
Wild Scots pine is a conifer native to Asia that can be found from Siberia to Europe. We have selected extracts of Scots Pine carefully harvested from the forests of Bulgaria, in order to offer an oil of superior quality. It has a strong balsamic and spicy smell.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Powerful Air Purifier
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, to be used for a relaxing and relaxing massage.
In infusion: For a tonic and invigorating moment during the winter.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create an invigorating atmosphere that promotes breathing.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it helps to promote breathing and increase the breath.
The essential oil of Scots Pine is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory and relaxing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Pinus sylvestris (scots pine) leaf oil, limonene*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables/ Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Provoque une irritattion cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraine des effets à long terme/ Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.