Essential Oils :
100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better well-being and a better life.
Bay Laurel Organic Essential Oil
The laurel is a tree with a dark grey bark that can measure from 3 to 15 metres high. We have selected extracts of European laurel, one of the original lands of this plant and producing a remarkable oil. It has a warm and spicy smell.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Very pleasant after a hearty meal
- Cleansing and stimulating
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is stimulating and indicated for skin problems.
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a stimulating atmosphere.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to perform a stimulating massage and to treat skin problems.
The essential oil of Laurier Noble is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a stimulating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. A few drops in a shampoo can strengthen the hair.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Laurus nobilis (bay laurel) oil, linalool*, limonene*, eugenol*, citral*, geraniol*,citronellol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: alpha-pinene, limonene, eugenol, beta-pinene. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction. Liquide et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux / Cause serious eye irritation. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Susceptible d’induire des anomalies génétiques / Suspected of causing genetic defects. Susceptible de provoquer le cancer/ Suspected of causing cancer. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/ Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Très efficace débouche bien le nez