Essential Oils : Breathing
Some essential oils improve the quality and freshness of the air and promote breathing. They are ideal for naturally cleaning and purifying the air in your home.
Sweet Rosemary CT Cineol Organic Essential Oil
The Cineol Rosemary is a perennial shrub on the Mediterranean coast that can reach 1 to 2 meters in height. We have selected extracts of Rosemary carefully harvested in Morocco in order to offer an oil of remarkable quality. It has a strong odour similar to eucalyptus.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Promotes breathing
- Purifying and stimulating
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, to be used in massage to clear and purify the respiratory tract.
In infusion: For an aromatic moment that promotes breathing.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a stimulating atmosphere that promotes breathing.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it promotes breathing, purifies and clears the respiratory tract.
The essential oil of Cineole Sweet Rosemary is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) stem oil, linalool*, limonene*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables/ Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Risque présumé d’effets graves pour les organes/ May cause damage to organs. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques / Very toxic to aquatic life