Essential Oils :
100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better well-being and a better life.
Strong Thyme CT Thymol Organic Essential Oil
Strong Thyme CT Thymol is a woody plant that grows in the south of France, in the limestone, dry and sunny mountains of the Mediterranean. We have selected extracts of Thyme carefully harvested in Spain in order to offer a superior quality oil. It gives off a very powerful, slightly spicy scent.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Ideal for winter protection and ease digestion
- Cleans the air
In infusion: To stimulate the natural defences, fight against infections and stimulate the nervous system.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a fresh atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Thymus vulgaris (common thyme) flower/leaf oil, linalool*, limonene*, citral*, geraniol*, eugenol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Nocif en cas d’ingestion/ Harmful if swallowed. Provoque une irritation cutanée/Causes skin irritation. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux/Causes serious eye irritation. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et de pénétration dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/May cause an allergic skin reaction.
There are no reviews yet.