Essentials Oils : Silhouette
These essential oils used in massage diluted in a vegetable oil are particularly effective. Thanks to their draining and firming properties, they help you regain a beautiful, slimmer figure and firmer skin.
Pistachio Mastic Tree Organic Essential Oil
The Pistahio Mastic Tree is a small shrub that can reach 5m high, found in arid Mediterranean climates. Its resin, also called “putty”, is still used in many forms today, especially in the food industry. We have selected extracts of pistachio lentisk extract carefully harvested in Morocco in order to offer a superior quality oil. It has an intense, fresh and herbaceous fragrance.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Widely used to help reduce oedemas
- Diluted in a vegetable oil, it is particularly recommended for draining, invigorating and circulatory massage. It is also very effective against heavy leg syndrome.
Atmospheric diffusion: To promote breathing
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In particular, it solves problems of heavy legs and provides a draining and invigorating massage.
The essential oil of Lentisque Pistachio is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a draining and invigorating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Pistacia lentiscus (pistachio mastic) leaf oil, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: alpha-pinene, limonene, beta-pinene, linalool. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.