Essentials Oils : Silhouette
These essential oils used in massage diluted in a vegetable oil are particularly effective. Thanks to their draining and firming properties, they help you regain a beautiful, slimmer figure and firmer skin.
Vetiver Extra Haiti Organic Essential Oil
The vetiver plant has the shape of large green tufts, long shiny leaves resembling lemongrass and lemongrass. We have selected vetiver extracts carefully harvested in Haiti, in order to offer a superior quality oil. It gives off a scent of woody fern, warm and deep.
> Everything you need to know about this EO
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Relaxing and soothing
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil for a relaxing leg massage.
In infusion: For its detoxifying properties and to facilitate digestion.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a fruity, refreshing atmosphere and thus deodorize a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to solve problems of heavy legs, cellulite and water retention.
Vetiver Extra essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a draining and invigorating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil.
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Provoque une irritation cutanée/ Causes skin irritation. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée/ May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux/ Causes serious eye irritation.
There are no reviews yet.