Essential Oils : Skin Care
Diluted in a vegetable oil, essential oils have many virtues to make your skin more beautiful. Thanks to their properties, they take care of damaged and tired skin, especially sensitive, oily or problematic skin.
Spike Lavender from Mediterranean Organic Essential
Spike Lavender is a perennial and bushy shrub from 50 to 80 cm whose stems carry the purple blue floral spikes. We have selected extracts of Spike Lavander from Spain, one of the sun-drenched cradles of this plant and producing a remarkable oil. It gives off a fresh and dynamic scent with a camphoric note.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- In infusion it is a mild stimulant
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil, it is used to soothe insect bites and damaged skin.
In infusion: For its gentle stimulating properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To create a relaxing atmosphere and thus perfume a room before bedtime.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to regenerate skin and treat common skin problems, but also to soothe insect bites.
The essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a regenerating massage and soothe skin and bites. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oil.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Lavandula latifolia (lavender) herb oil, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*, coumarin*, citral*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, limonene, linalool. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction. Liquide et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Nocif par inhalation / Harmful if inhaled. Risque présumé d’effets graves pour les organes / May cause damage to organs. Susceptible de provoquer le cancer/ Suspected of causing cancer. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/ Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.