Essential Oils : Skin Care
Diluted in a vegetable oil, essential oils have many virtues to make your skin more beautiful. Thanks to their properties, they take care of damaged and tired skin, especially sensitive, oily or problematic skin.
Rose Geranium from Egypt Organic Essential Oil
Rose Geranium is a perennial plant from 50 to 80cm with characteristic flowers in pink bunches, sometimes purple. We have selected extracts of Rose Geranium from Egypt, one of the host lands of this plant and producing a remarkable oil. It emits a warm and sensual fragrance, with floral and sweet notes.
> Everything you need to know about this EO
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- In infusion, it is a stimulant
- In diffusion, it provides a flowery atmosphere
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil, it is a skin stimulant suitable for problem skin.
In infusion: For its invigorating and stimulating properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To cleanse the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a flowery atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics In cosmetics, it is used to regenerate skin and treat common skin problems.
The essential oil of Geranium Rosat is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a regenerating and rejuvenating massage and to treat skin problems. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oil.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Perlargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, geraniol*, citronellol*, limonene*, citral*, linalool.*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: geraniol, linalool, limonene. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Cause de sérieuses lésions oculaires / Cause serious eye damage. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Nocif pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/ harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.