Essential Oils : Muscles & Joints
Relaxing and loosening, these essential oils are to be used in massage for the comfort of your muscles and joints. Regenerating, they are also real skin repairers.
Eucalyptus Lemon from Madagascar Organic Essential Oil
Originally from Australia, Eucalyptus Lemon can grow up to 50 metres high and needs a good amount of water for its growth. We have selected extracts of lemon eucalyptus from Madagascar, a land very favourable to its development and producing a remarkable oil. The latter gives off an intense citronella scent.
> Everything you need to know about EO
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Purifies the air and relaxes
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, apply on summer evenings to the wrists and ankles. Reputed not to please insects.
In infusion: For its soothing and calming properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a relaxing, lemony atmosphere, and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes and relieves joint and muscle pain, but also repels insects and mosquitoes.
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Eucalyptus citriodora (eucalyptus lemon) oil, linalool*, limonene*, citronellol*, citral*, eugenol*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: linalool, citronellal, beta-pinene, alpha-pinene. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une sévère irritation des yeux / Cause serious eye irritation.
Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
There are no reviews yet.