Essential Oils : Relaxation
These essential oils have calming and relaxing benefits. They promote relaxation and dispel nervousness to bring well-being in your daily life.
Roman Chamomile from Europe Organic Essential Oil
Roman Chamomile is a small herbaceous plant that grows on the light, sandy soils of Western Europe, it appreciates sunshine and avoid shade and humidity. We have carefully selected the purest extracts of Roman Chamomile from our partners in the United Kingdom. Roman Chamomile essential oil gives off an exhilarating scent, with fruity, sweet and refreshing notes.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil, it is balancing and repairing.
In infusion: For its soothing and relaxing properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a soothing and relaxing atmosphere.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it calms, soothes, balances and repairs the skin.
Roman Chamomile essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing and relaxing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. For a relaxing effect, prefer a massage on the solar plexus.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Anthemis nobilis (romane camomile) flower oil, linalool*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: alpha-pinene, methacrylate d’isobutyle. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Liquide et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et d’entrée dans les voies respiratoires / May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/ Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.