Essential Oils :
100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better well-being and a better life.
Verbenone Rosemary Organic Essential Oil
Verbenone Rosemary is a perennial shrub on the Mediterranean coast that can reach 1 to 2 metres in height. We have selected extracts of Rosemary carefully harvested in Corsica, the cradle of the region, in order to offer an oil of remarkable quality. It has a subtle, sweet, warm and more floral scent than other rosemaries.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Pleasant at the end of the meal
- Purifies the air
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil for a comforting massage
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior,.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, allows in particular to carry out a massage or toning mask or for heavy legs and to stimulate digestion
The essential oil of Rosemary in Verbénone is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a draining and invigorating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower oil, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Liquides et vapeurs inflammables / Flammable liquid and vapour. Peut être mortel en cas d’ingestion et de pénétration dans les voies respiratoires/ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May produce an allergic skin reaction. Nocif par inhalation / Harmful if inhaled. Risque présumé d’effets graves pour les organes / May cause damage to organs. Très toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme / Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
There are no reviews yet.