Essential Oils : Relaxation
These essential oils have calming and relaxing benefits. They promote relaxation and dispel nervousness to bring well-being in your daily life.
Lavandin Super from Provence Organic Essential Oil 30 ml
Lavandula hybrida, or Lavandin hybrid, is the result of a natural cross-pollination between the two Lavender species, L. angustifolia and L. latifolia. We have selected extracts of Lavandin Super de Provence, the sun-drenched cradle of this plant and producing a superior quality oil. It has a fine, fresh and flowery scent.
for orders over 49€ .
Credit card, Paypal.
- Calming and relaxing
- Purifies the air and relaxes
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is a skin regenerator and a relaxant.
In infusion: For its calming and relaxing properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a floral atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes problem skin and dermatoses, and repairs and strengthens nails and skin.
Lavandin Super essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing and relaxing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. The massage is performed preferably on the solar plexus, stomach, lower abdomen or lumbar vertebrae depending on the problems.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*, coumarin*, citral*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d’emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contient/Contains: linalool, limonene, geraniol. Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée / May cause an allergic skin reaction. Provoque une irritation cutanée / Causes skin irritation. Nocif pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets néfastes à long terme/ Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.